*Please note that pricing and packages are subject to change at any time without notice*
*Throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall months session dates often book up weeks to months in advance. To avoid missing out on a session date please book in early :)*
Fine Art Photographic Prints – Printed on Kodak Endura professional paper with options in lustre (default), glossy, and metallic. Minimum $25 order please.
4×6 – $2.50
5×7 – $4.00
8×10 – $10.00
8×12 – $15.00
11×14 – $20.00
*Please inquire about all other sizes, specialty papers, products, and canvas prints
-Hand crafted, custom made, hardcover 8×8 album starts at $350
-Hand crafted, custom made, hardcover 4×4 brag books $225 (come in quantities of 2, pricing listed for 2 albums)
-Extra flash drive of images $25 each
**All prices include shipping within Canada**
-Payment is due on the day of your shoot and can be made by cash, cheque, or through email money transfer. If you are writing a cheque, it can be made out to Ali Lauren Creative Services.
- Turnaround time for your prints and flash drive of edited images is approximately four weeks. I will email you to let you know when it’s on its way to your mailbox
-Images given to clients are not, under any circumstances, to be used for personal profit or promotion or to be used in business or personal portfolios, contests etc. unless specific permission is given to said client.
-If the weather doesn’t look like it is going to cooperate (and, being in Saskatchewan, this is often a reality) I just ask for 24 hours notice to reschedule your shoot for another day.
What to Wear?
- Wear clothes you know makes you look and feel great! If you feel good, it will photograph as such.
- Solid colors tend to photograph better than high-contrast prints. Please try to avoid bold logos.
- For couples and families, your outfits should coordinate/complement each other, but don’t feel the need to get too matchy matchy. Outfits in the same tones (either warm or cool) photograph great. If you plan on wearing the same color, try doing so by choosing pieces in varying hues or shades. Google and Pinterest have a wealth of ideas if you need some inspiration!
- Most importantly, be yourself! If TOMS are your thing, base your outfits around that. If pink is your signature color, definitely work it into your outfit! Ultimately, this shoot is about you and it’s these little details that make the photos uniquely yours. *Please note, if you have a certain look in mind, we can find a location to coordinate your style/outfit choice as well so please do not hesitate to ask me about this.
- I’m all about the details, so please be aware that your hands etc. may be featured in a photograph, or two!
- Have fun and interact with each other! It’s my job to capture you as a couple or family, so show me your personalities. This shoot is all about you, so show me who you are.
- Families : Get your children laughing! Play with them. Please feel free to bring along a favorite book, toy, bubbles, etc. You interacting as a family is what I want to capture
- Couples : Flirt, laugh, smile, cuddle, play, hug, kiss, love! You’re in love and I want to capture it!
- I always give guidance for poses, body placement, etc. but from there, I encourage interaction between you and your family or you and your partner. It is my job to find the light and pose you, all I need you to do is have fun and enjoy yourselves